Six generations have followed one another,
always faithful to the ancient values handed down over the centuries.
The Bondolfi Company was founded in 1855, when Pietro Bondolfi, moved to Rome from Poschiavo, Switzerland, and opened a small shop in Via Baccina, in the center of the Eternal City.
It is then Edoardo Bondolfi, grandson of Pietro, who in the early post-war years transformed the small roasting laboratory into one of the major coffee realities of central Italy.
After him Gianfranco, with his 3 daughters: Pamela, Lucilla and Carola contributed to the consolidation in Italy, as well as the opening of the first foreign markets and today, more than 160 years after the foundation, Edoardo and Tommaso lead the Company with stubbornness and passion.